Let new developer deploy app to device

Hello everyone,

My company has put an existing iOS app in the app store before - therefore we have a distribution certificate and we had one developer certificate.

Firstly, I did my homework - I have read all articles on how to deploy on iOS device and about distribution and developer certificates.

What we don't wanna do - we don't want to revoke an existing certificate in any way - so we do not break our existing app on the app store.

What we are actually doing - we are developing a new app that we want to deliver to our clients' devices, so they can test it out.

I am successfully running the app on the iOS simulator, now I created an apple id, which I used to sign in XCode.

My coworker, who has access to the certificate options has created a new developer certificate for me. I have added it on our mac and here come the issues. I do not see myself a developer anywhere in XCode, neither I see the development team, so I can't actually deploy on a device.

I am sure we are missing something, as the person who was managing the iOS development is on a vacation at the moment and we are just shooting at random directions.

I am asking this question, because I can not find a guide showing how to just add a new developer to the cycle. All tutorials are about creating certificates from scratch.

Thank you for your time,

Angelin

Replies

Can you help me to access my device and remove account id on my device ?