Screen Brightness Lowers by itself in IOS 11 Beta

While using the control center I try to raise the brightness of the screen . A few secondary later the brightness control lowers by itself and my phone is dim.

• [https://justsolutionsproducts.com/)

Add a Comment

Replies

Nevermind . I went into the display and brightness in settings and shut the auto dimmer off.

• This site help me a lot ------>>> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/screen-brightness-lowers-by-itself-in-ios-11-beta/)

Add a Comment

The same thing happened to me. I went to the settings and turned off auto dimming but then turned it back on again and it’s working fine now.

Strange it not only happens in iOS but also in High Sierra on an iMac

disabling the auto-dimmer doesn't always work. for me, the brightness has its own mind and adjusts itself.

• Exactly! I’ve been working with advanced tech support for over a year, received one replacement of my 12 Mini and it still does it. It’s not random, as the screen goes beyond dim and get almost completely blacked out with close to no light emitting. Just yesterday I finally spoke in person with a store manager at an Apple Store and he said this is a known issue with ALL of the newer phones, there is no fix, the OLED screens do this, and that I had to simply deal with it. WOW! Shame on Apple!

• I have noticed that the screen will really dim if it gets too hot, cooling it down by holding it in front of the AC usually lets the screen go back to normal. There is another dimming that my 12 mini does though, where it dims to half-bright shortly after I set it to full bright. I haven’t found a solution to the second type yet.

Add a Comment

Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Reduce White Point (turn it off)

• That doesn’t change anything. Still goes almost completely black in direct sunlight without a temp warning. Even in the cold winter. It happens within 10-12 minutes for me. The screen is so dark you can’t do anything with the phone until you go indoors again. Really disappointed in Apple.

Add a Comment

Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Auto-Brightness (set to off)

Why did Apple bury this setting? They have a section ‘Display and Brightness’ where it has always been and makes sense for it to be there... Moving it to Accesabilities decreases the intuitive usability of their OS. They should keep it where it was in display and brightness. Where it makes sense for the setting to be.

That did it for the new update iOS 11 that came out September 20, 2017. However there are still issues with the App Store crashing must open the store multiple times in order for it to stay up and running. There also issues when downloading/updating applications. Sometimes they work sometimes it also takes multiple attempts before App will completely update.

They do that a lot, take a setting and move it somewhere else where santa’s elves and the Chinese would have a have been the only ones to find it !

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was to intentionally make it harder so that people wouldn’t disable it and then complain about short battery life.

tthanks. fingers crossed,,,

similar thing is happening with me but mine isn’t changing and staying changed I’m just getting a blink where it drops 25% of brightness and then will go right back to the normal that I have it and I keep mine at the brightest always ,that’s just the way I like it but it’s just a quick second and it’s obviously a bug of some kind it’s never happened up until I would say a week ago that I started noticing it.

Thanks. This worked for me. Why do theses Apple geek knobheads keep messing around with settings that worked perfectly before in the obvious place?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Hemi Down vote reply of Hemi

Thanks it's worked on me.. it's very usefull,