Can't Run code on the real device after upgrade to Xcode 8.3.2

I currently developed my app using Objective-C. Previously, I used Xcode 8.2.1 and I can directly load the code into my devices without any errors. However, after I upgrade all my devices to latest iOS version (10.3.1), it requires me to use Xcode 8.3.2. The issues start after i start using Xcode 8.3.2. I can run my app smoothly on simulator, however, when I want to run it on device directly, there ade several missing directory and unknown arguments appears (you may refer to this screenshot). Anybody can advice me on how to fix this issues? I tried to google it and I didnt found anybody report the same issues. 😢 You help is really appreaciated.

Replies

Here are a few things you can try:

1. Clean the build folder. Hold down the Option key and select Menubar > Product > Clean Build Folder. Then try building again.

2. Validate project settings. Select your project in the project navigator and select Menubar > Editor > Validate Settings. Fix any settings if needed.

3. Check your build settings. Select your project's target, select Build Settings, and select Customized. See if there is anything unusual (like the flags in your screenshot).