Xcode server bots not running; account marked "Disconnected"

I had an Xcode server up and running bots successfully up until a day or so ago.

On the Xcode Server page in the Server app, the "Run tests as:" user (which happens to be "Xcode Server) is flagged with a yellow dot and the annotation "(Disconnected)". I assume that this is why the bots aren't running, but I can't figure out what it means or how to change it.

The "Switch User" button is also disabled.

Any help would be appreciated!

Doug

Replies

Hi,

I had the very same problem myself. I have a dedicated Mac mini running as a build server. My solution was to restart the maschine and then log in as the "xcode server" user instead of my normal account. Then I could switch to my normal account and checked within the server app that everything was up and running. That way I got rid of the "yellow dot" and the pending integrations problem.

Cheers,

donbachi

How did you configure Xcode under Macos Server?

I am using MacOS server 5.3.54 (beta) and I can't find Xcode options in it. With older versions it was under the services I think, but now I'ts not there.

I have installed Xcode on my mac. Both Xcode 9 beta 4 and Xcode 8.3. I have installed firstly the Xcode 9 beta 4 - directly downloaded from the developer.apple.com and after that I installed Xcode 8.3 from the AppStore. Did I something wrongly?