You have no eligible Bundle IDs for iOS apps

Hi,

I am trying to submit my first iOS app. I have created an app ID, distribution certificate and provisioning for my app "Flood Assist". However when I go to iTunes Connect and click + to add a new app I receive the message "You have no eligible Bundle IDs for iOS apps." On clicking on the "Register one here" link I get taken to the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page where my certificates, App Ids and Provisioning Profiles are correctly populated. Please could someone advise?

Thanks.

Replies

same here, anyone can help?

I have same problem plesae help me

Same problem here, would appreciate any help.

Same here. I created the bundle about 12 hours ago.

Expiriencing the same here. And i'm actually surprised that here are 6 posts in this thread already(it was created today)

Same situation.

Solution will be using fastlane.

For accounts with at least one app: fastlane produce

For new accounts with no apps: fastlane produce -c <company_name>

Cheers

Im having the same problem, any news?

There may be new contracts you have to agree to before Apple lets you proceed. Find this at iTunesConnect > Agreements, Tax, and Banking. It may take a couple hours to register from what I understand.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18398954/i-have-registered-app-id-but-still-it-shows-you-have-no-eligible-bundle-ids-for

Hi All,

I am facing same issue while trying to create new application in iTunesConnect. Is this issue of agreement? Please help me.

I have the same issue. Please let me now how to resolve this issue.

hii,

I have the same issue at tow days. Please let me now how to resolve this issue.

Same issue. Please post back if you resolve it.

Same issue. we face while uploading the iOS App on App Store

Please resolve this as soon as possible

i have the Same Problem since 2 days ago