Cannot connect to iTunes Store

Keep popping this error "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" when trying to make product request to iTunes Connect, anyone experiencing same issue.

Any possibility the server is down again?

Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}

However Apple - Support - System Status says that everything's fine.

Replies

There are lots of reasons for getting this all-purpose error message. For example, did you delete the old build of your app and log out of the app store before reinstalling from Xcode? Are your deveeloper agreements fully signed? etc.

Thanks for your reply.
Just remove the old build and reinstalled with no one logged in the app store.

Develop agreements should be probably fine. However, the error still exist.

The sandbox server was ever down a month ago (ref: https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/220226#220226).

Is that possible to be a repetition of the case?

The sandbox is working for me right now.

Search for the myriad reasons of geting this error message.

For example:https://developer.apple.com/library/content/technotes/tn2413/_index.html

Cannot connect to iTunes Store

The "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" issue may be due to one or more of the following reasons:

I have the same problem recently. Always receiving

"Product request failed with error: Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404} "

I too am getting the same error when I am trying to get the products from the store.

Did you find a solution to this?

Same problem here, the thing is that sometimes it works, but mostly doesn't.

You are definitely not alone. I am getting this message back even when the tester successfully makes a purchase and makes a change to another subscription in the same group.

HI,

I'm having the same problem now but mine is slightly more strange.

In my case for a set of IAPs the SKProductsRequest works fine, for another set that is "apparently" exactly the same does not work and return:

Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=109 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store“ UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot connect to iTunes Store, SSErrorHTTPStatusCodeKey=404}.

Has anyone an idea of what is the problem ?

Moreover, this is happening after I had my App "locked" in Review for nearly one months because of some sort of bug in the iTunes Store.

So, I have the feeling this bug is not fully solved and the DB of the IAPs is somehow "corrupted" on iTunes Sore.

Regards

Claudio

I have the same problem. And this also happened after my App was "rejected".

We've contacted with Apple Dev support yesterday and they fixed iTunesConnect error for us. So right now our IAP functionality works.