Failed to submit iOS apps to the store, error -22421

Hey guys, I have some trouble submit my ios app to the store, and this error has been lasting for a couple of days.

The error is like this - the upload process stopped at "authenticating with the app store", which could take 15 minutes or even longer, and ended up with error -22421.

I also tried with Application Loader 3.0, the problem looks same. At the time of writing this post, it has been "authenticating with the app store" for 20 minutes, and no result.

Can anyone kindly help me to figure out the root cause?

Thanks!

Charles

Replies

I have the same problem, any solution for this?

The same to me

As of this morning, this issue is still occurring. What the ... Apple?!

A week ago I was able to post a new version as usual, now since yesteday having this issue, error -22421.

Also getting iTune Store operation failed (with no error code whatsoever),

Once I got (-23690) with no further description and, a few times, another error stating "The iTunes Store is experiencing an internal server error"

Any official post about this from Apple?

"The iTunes Store is experiencing an internal server error" isn't considered official?

I have the same problem 😐

I have the same problem when trying to upload macOS application. -22421

Same here. I have submitte 30+ builds as we approach public beta without much fuss but starting last night we are stuck and furious, we now have to delay public beta launch.

Same thing here on an app destined for TestFlight. Spends a few minutes before giving a -22421. Been doing it for several days now. Halp?

I had this same problem and was able to successfully upload by exporting for iOS App Store Deployment, then using the Application Loader (XCode->Open Developer Tool->Application Loader) to load the exported .ipa file.

You can try cross-platform iOS APP shelves auxiliary Appuploader tool, you can quickly apply for iOS certificate upload IPA to the App Store, very few mistakes, I have been in use.

I had this problem for a couple of days.

On the second day I just figured maybe Apple did something that may have fixed it.

On investigation I found that they had invalidated my Profiles (no warning or email message about this though).

I rebuilt the profiles, re-installed them in Xcode (download and double click), then rebuilt my app(with an incremented build version) and it uploaded first time and processed about 20minutes later for me to TestFlight out.

I have no idea why they invalidated my profiles, they were not due to expire until November.

Anyway hope this helps someone.

The issue is back for me.

I have the same problem 😟

same here!