CKFetchRecordZoneChangesOperation is repeating the results

Hi everyone,

I'm using CKFetchDatabaseChangesOperation + CKFetchRecordZoneChangesOperation to maintain a cache in my App, everything was working fine, but recently I noticed that the first time I load the app, it takes a long time to download all the data form CK (much more than a couple of weeks ago).

Making a lot of test and changes, I started noticing that there are a lot of repeated records during the first load.

I'm using fetchAllChanges = true

The problem is that I have 35,746 records, but the entire operation is downloading 138,287 records, then I have 102,540 extra downloads that are not neccesary.

(This is my developer environment)

I wonder if this is an error (form Apple CK) or I should do something different in my app.

Any suggestion or comment ?

thank you so much

Replies

Sounds like a bug either on our side or in your app. By all means, feel free to gather logs using the CloudKit logging profile and submit a bug report and we can take a look at what's going on.

ok, I'm going to try to do the log thing.

Just to clarify, the problem only occurs when I'm a participant (share db) and I'm downloading the shared records, but if I'm the owner (private db), it works fine.