IAP stopped working after developer license expired (and renewed)

My developer license expired in Feb 2017. I renewed it. However, the IAP in my game stopped working and still doesn't work. I have not updated this game in nearly a year, nothing changed on my end. IAP was working fine until my developer license expired.

I tried to debug in XCode (Unity game) and there are no console messages saying there is any kind of problem loading the products, but the onPurchaseFailed event (UnityIAP event) does get raised every time I try to purchase an item (no error messages though).

Again, it was working fine for almost a year, developer license expires, stops working (to be expected), renewed, still doesn't work (over a month now). NO CODE CHANGES ON MY END. No app updates. Same app as July 2016.

What gives?

Replies

Okay, resolved, Apple fixed it. I had contacted Apple support prior to writing this thread, they 'refreshed' something in my account and now it works again. So if this happens to you contact Apple and it seems they can fix it on their end.

Good info, thanks for the update.

Next time, best to renew your developer account before it lapses 😉

Best of luck in the store.

Note for anyone that needs to contact Apple in cases like this - use the 'Contact Us' tree via iTunes Connect or call 'em up, numbers here.

Ken