Your account already has a valid iOS distribution certification in the member centre,but it is not installed locally,if your signing identity is installed an another mac.

Your account already has a valid iOS distribution certification in the member centre,

but it is not installed locally,if your signing identity is installed an another mac.

Replies

I'm not entirely clear as to your question, but I suspect that this Support document should answer it:

https://developer.apple.com/library/prerelease/ios/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/MaintainingCertificates/MaintainingCertificates.html

I got a following problem :

When I try to submit new build version to app store for testing I got this message from Xcode : "Your account already has a valid iOS distribution certificate, but it's not installed locally."

But actually it is, it displays in "Keychain access caertificates list". Xcode doesn't allow me to import any profile files and something like this. I' ve tried all standart solutions: revoked certificates, provisioning files reinstalled it and all this. How to fix it?

But actually it is, it displays in "Keychain access caertificates list". Xcode doesn't allow me to import any profile files and something like this. I' ve tried all standart solutions: revoked certificates, provisioning files reinstalled it and all this. How to fix it?

You’re Missing Signing Identities or Code-Signing Certificate

Xcode detects when you’re missing a signing identity, as needed, depending on the operation you’re performing. For example, if you attempt to run an app on an iOS device, a dialog may appear asking if Xcode should request a missing development certificate. If this happens, click Fix Issue or Request in the dialog that appears.

If the certificate already exists in Member Center, a “Your account already has a valid certificate” dialog appears. Typically, this happens when you move from one Mac to another. If possible, export your certificates as a developer profile file on the other Mac, and then import them on your new Mac, as described in Exporting and Importing Certificates and Profiles. If you don’t have a backup of your developer profile, click the “Revoke and Request” button when the “Your account already has a valid certificate” dialog appears.

You can also request specific types of certificates, as described in Requesting Signing Identities.