TestFlight invite emails not being sent?

When adding new TestFlight users, they are not receiving the email invite. I have had them check junk mail and/or other filtering software. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of JeffMercure Down vote post of JeffMercure
73k views
  • On the off chance this helps anyone - I was having the same problem but it turned out it was because I'd created a rule in Outlook (Office365) to delete messages from "App Store Connect", as at one point I was receiving a lot of noise when we had issues with our app store uploads. Test Flight invitations come from the same email address (noreply at email dot apple dot com) so these were automatically getting deleted too, and didn't show up even when I searched using the local Outlook client. Finally thought to try searching with the web client and sure enough, they were sitting in the Deleted folder.

Add a Comment

Replies

Are you seeing something like "Export Compliance"?
I was having the same issue and clicked on the Exclamation mark to set the export compliance and after that it started internal testing in an instant.

Same problem here.

Also not able to send out invite emails to external testers, any ideas whats going on?

Think I figured it out. After you've added testers to the group/build, you have to actually click on that build and there will be another option (Where "Export complaince" used to be) that says "notify testers". That ended up sending the email.

Would you mind posting a screenshot? Can't find this...

This one was working for me! Once I click on "notify testers", button dissapiered and emails are comming... Many thanks!

I am facing the same issue you posted, I tried to do what you stated but nothing has seemed to work. Internal testers are not receiving any invitation emails.

I am having the same issue. Did you resolve this issue?

I solved it removing and re-adding the group. Now email are sent.

I have the same problem but I may know why we aren’t get invites. Their are 10 reasons of why aren’t get invites:

1. Their are 10,000 testers already

2. All Apple developers aren’t working on test flight

3. May be the request was not sent

4. IOS 11 all apple developers are working on iOS

5. Test flight server are down

7. Incorrect Apple ID

8. Check in your span folder on your company’s email (if you don’t have company check in your emails)

9. Apple may not know you are waiting for you email

10. Test flight may have an error get the requset for you invite

Remember! Their is a max for test fight usesrs which that is 10,000 testers

You can get more information at https://developer.apple.com/testflight/

I hoped that this helped you:) thanks

"I solved it removing and re-adding the group. Now email are sent."

That is the usual solution!

I had something quite similar.

My scenario was using an external test group.

I added 2 testers, no problem, then added a third, (just happened to be an @gmail.com Apple ID email) and the page did not show the same "Invited resend invite" text, it simply displayed a -

I contacted Apple, they recommended I try removing the user and then using Safari as the browser, not Chrome.

I did the exact same thing that I'd done 4 times previously, removed them and re-added them, only this time in Safari... and it worked.

Same problem here. Will try your solution. Sad to hear such "use Safari" suggestion. Remembers me of the "Microsoft: use Internet Explorer" dark age times...

Same issues for me as well. I have been really shocked about the total lack of support from Apple on this.

Removing the group from the build and adding it again sent the invitations