Our App is ready for sale but not in the store

The latest version of our App named "Stockonnect" was made Ready For Sale on 6th April 2017, 4 days ago at the time of writing. The new version is still not showing up here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/stockonnect/id1098609227?mt=8

The version shown is version 1.15.

The version submitted and approved on the 6th April is version 1.16

Can anyone please help in getting the latest version available through the store?

Thanks

Replies

I saw that your app is 1.16 now. How many days this version available in App Store?

I have the same issue for my app and still not working.

Hi.

How was the update provided?

Having same issue with my app. Ready For Sale in iTunes Connect but older version in store. 24 hours since release. Not tagged for gradual rollout. Thoughts?

Please check the Legal section on iTunes Connect. We once saw that we did not approve one of the legal documents and that was, without any warning, preventing the app from showing up on the app store.

Hi,

We're in the same condition where our app is listed as ready for sale but now after several hours the app update is not available for anyone to download. Any help here on what could be wrong?

We updated our app at 11:30 PM CST and it's marked 'Ready for sale' in AppStoreConnect. But even after 9 hours the new version is not available in AppStore for download. Anyone else facing this issue now ?

please help me out. My latest app version is ready for sale but my latest app version is not shown in App Store after 6hr.