VPN (OpenVPN) Won't work on iOS 10.3.2 Beta 2

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone else is having the same issues, but my VPN can't be enabled. I have it configured with OpenVPN... When I try to connect, it just bounces right back to disconnected. Any info on this?

Replies

just installed 10.3.2 beta2 OTA. on iphone 7+ and ipad Air2 . under beta 1 could only use ipsec VPN with express VPN app no tother VPN protocol or app would work for me. Now have normal VPN app funcitonality with Astrill and Express VPN.

Same here. 10.3.2 beta1 caused OpenVPN to fail to connect, with no log created. 10.3.2 beta2 restores normal functionality and it works again

I'm really happy too hear this I can finally use surfeasy again without reinstalling the Profile every Haimlf an hour !

Lots of people are having the same problem as you. It is just a software problem that apple will fix really soon. You should make sure you backup your iPhone before you update to a beta that way if this happens, you will be able to restore your iPhone back to the lastest supported software. I hope I was able to help you.

I am currently running beta 2 and apperently I am still having OpenVPN errors, can it be that the profile is currupted or do i need to run diagnostics

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB 4G/LTE.