Review & Accept updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement

I am in the process of changing my developer name from my name to my company's name. The process of getting a D-U-N-S number and having D&B update my company info correctly was a mess.

Anyways, now there is a message in iTunes Connect.

"The updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement needs to be reviewed.

In order to update your existing apps and submit new apps to the App Store, the user with the Legal role (Team Agent) must review and accept the updated agreement in their account on the developer website."

The hyperlink at the end of the message takes you to developer.apple.com, but after research the required action is located in Agreements Tax and Banking in itunesconnect.apple.com

In my opinion, the message is vague and the hyperlink is incorrect, which is causing unecessary confusion for some, and unecessary work for others trying to help them. It would be nice if the message and hyperlink were improved for future developers.

Bryce

Replies

Interesting feedback, devs should remember to always check both the Member Center and iTC/Agreements,Tax & Banking whenever prompted concerning account related agreements...doing so in one could trigger another in the other.

Feel free to file bugs against the process via the bug reporter link, below right.