balance carried forward

Hello

This is soo weird that till now im getting balance carried forward in payments and financial reports on itunes connect for the two following months and the amount is > than 1K, my last payment was for the month Dec 2016. Does anyone have the same issue?

Thank you

Replies

1k in US dollars? They will only pay out in a given month if you make more than $150 USD.

Hello,

I have the same issue. The payment should be done on 6th of April but I did not received any $ yet. On the ITC it still says "Balance carried forward".

Do you have any news?

I have the same problem they need to pay me around 1000 Euro but it says balance carried forward, I have sended email 5 days ago but still no response from them.

There is something strange, because I know people who was paid in 6th of April. I have sended an email about 4 days ago but no response either.

I'm also having this issue. Financial reports for May 2017 have been released today. Proceeds are well beyond the 150$ threshold, and it says "Balance carried forward".

The same thing happened last month.

I can provide the following additional information:

Last month, looking at the contracts section, I found that there was an amendment for Paid Applications which I had not agreed upon. There was no notification of any sort from Apple about this amendment. After agreeing, the payment reports were updated to reflect the previous month's actual proceeds the next day, and payment was carried out, however with a delay of a week - usually payments are performed at the end of a month, but I received the money a week later. So that was the previous month.

This month, I am seeing the proceeds in the new reports, balance carried forward, and again there was a silent Paid Applications contract amendment without any notification. I just now agreed to it again, hopefully the payment will be carried out.

This seems like a severe issue tbh - no idea what's going on.

Have you solved your problem?