Provisioning Profiles expired

Hi!

One year after the app publishing, I have the "Provisioning Profiles" expired.I have edited my XC Provisioning profile to get it ready again. Now is it active. But the app which operates with push notifications still doesn't recive any notifications.

What do I have to do with the provisioning profile file "XC_comiccsismocat.mobileprovision"??

Thanks!

Marti

Accepted Reply

>But the app which operates with push notifications still doesn't recive any notifications.

Store? Ad-hoc? TestFlight? ...?

I'll assume store, and also assume your dev account expired...how long ago did you renew and are you located inside the US?

Replies

>But the app which operates with push notifications still doesn't recive any notifications.

Store? Ad-hoc? TestFlight? ...?

I'll assume store, and also assume your dev account expired...how long ago did you renew and are you located inside the US?

It is Store. I only have a iOS Distribution certificate that expires on Sep 05, 2017. I'm located otside US, in Spain.

Go to Keychain Access, and delete all expired certificates.

Regenerate your push notification certificates from Developer Center along with the new provisioning profile.

Could you tell me more about the issues and the pain points you are facing? Our team is planning to design a powerful tool for Apple developers to help battling the same issues we’re all facing.

Any progress?