Re-Paring fails on updated Apple Watch Series 2.

I've been having issues with my Series 2 (42mm) keeping in sync with the iPhone. (Both running latest Betas). (10.3 [14E5239e] and WatchOS 3.2 [14V5214d]). I have to watches, an original sport and the series 2. I figured I could fix the problems by un-pairing and re-pairing, like I've done with GA code before. Since unpariing the Series 2, I have not been able to re-pair it with the iPhone.

I start to try tell it to setup as a new watch, and asks about right or left handed, and then it fails saying it can't pair.

if I try and tell it to restore from a backup, I get the same message:

Pairing Failed - Your Apple Watch couldn't Paor with your iPhone. Start Over

I seem to be stuck at this point. Any suggestion? Do I need to back off of the iOS 10.3 beta? I've not tried that step yet.

Replies

Ok, if I try to go past this message and do a manual pair I get the following message:

Updaqte your Current Apple Watch: Before you can pair an additional Apple Watch, you'll need to update teh software on your currenrtly paired Apple Watch. (Choices - Update Later / Update now).

Problem with this is, the still working Apple Watch (the original Sport) it already running the latest beta. If I choose "Update Now" it says Could not connect to Apple Watch. Make sure your Apple Watch is nearby, powered on, and not in Airplane Mode.

This shows the original issue with the inital problem, which is that the watch is not updaing any content, as if it is no longer connected to the phone.

OK, Completely wiped phone, reinstalled priod GA code for phone.

Tried to Pair - Fail, need to upgrade Phone.

Upgraded Phone to latest Beta.

Paired Watch.

Now time to resintall all my content and apps.