Get Type Error when calling completeMerchantValidation

We are in the process of adding Apple Pay to our Existing AngularJS Web Site. Everything is going along fine until we call completeMerchantValidation. The Merchant Session coming back from our .NET service looks valid, but the moment we send it to completeMerchantValidation a Type Error is thrown.

Has anyone come across something like this or similar? Any help on how to debug this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies

I made a bit more headway, but I'm not sure. I wrapped the merchant session object that is sent back in another object {merchantSession: {}} now when we call completeMerchantValidation with the new object oncancel is called immediately. Looking at past forumn posts it looked like that had something to do with the domain name not matching window.location.host(), but in our case they do match.

Is there any additional information on what the Merchant Session object should look like and contain and what completeMerchentValidation is expecting to be called with? Not being able to see even minified code to tell if I'm sending the right data makes this all like a giant black box.

Do you resolve your issue with apple pay? We have similar issue and no clue what is wrong.

Thank you.