i cant install the ios 10.3 beta 2 update

it just reboots to install like it normally does but the first progress bar only reaches up to like 10% and then reboots like nothing happened. the update file also gets deleted. anyone else experiencing the same thing? using iphone 6.

Replies

I am having exactly the same issue with the 10.3 Public Beta 2, tried everything to get it to install but no luck - iphone 6 as well. Have you managed to get it to install?

"I am having exactly the same issue with the 10.3 Public Beta 2, tried everything to get it to install but no luck" - my iphone SE with 16GB reboot a few times. during the reboot the iphone was death for approx each time 5 minutes. at the end i tried to wipe some space, but no luck. after the re-downloading of all deleted apps my whatsapp backup was broken and i had to recover the whole iphone from icloud to get my last ios status back - very annoying! is there a solution or should we have to wait, until apple releases ios 10.3 public beta 3?

no luck yet -_- ive already tried to reset my iphone and then update. also tried reinstalling the profile. maybe we should just wait for the next beta or probably the official release.