App In Review for almost a week

One of my app was submitted and waiting for weeks for review while another app I submitted weeks later was approved within 48 hrs

So I removed the other app and resubmitted it and that was then approved within 48hrs

So it appears something is going wrong with the approval process.

Now I have a new app almost a week in review and its becoming concerning

What is going on Apple Team?

Replies

I have the same issue. I submitted last sunday and it went In Review the next day and now 7 days gone but still same status. No Message from the reviewer etc. Seems like a glitch on their end. I called Apple Dev support and created a issue but they gave me standard reply. Your app is still in review and you do not need to do anything.

Guess I will cancel the In review and submit again.

A week is NOTHING! Don't start worrying and self-rejecting apps unless it's been at least 2-3 weeks.

I'm seeing the same issue. Two apps have been in review for weeks. One had an expedited review request approved a week ago, but still nothing. Strangely, I see in the analytics that both apps were used by the reviewer when they first went into "In Review" but then nothing.

I've sent multiple emails and the issue has been "escalated to the revelant internal teams" but I've heard nothing.

I think there is an issue with their systems. I submitted an updated to another app on another developer account and it got approved within an hour of submitting, so for some reason my account is being ignored or is stuck in a black hold somewhere.

This is crazy I submited my app 2/4/17 and got approved for expedited review on 2/11 and still nothing. I wonder if your apps hasve admob ads and they are delaying it on purpose? Becasue another app that i uploaded got approved within 2 days but it is free and has no ads.

I have a similar issue but the app is stuck in "processing" status for over two weeks. A resubmission did not help.

I have an app REMOVED FROM SALE by Apple for two reasons that i have resolved in 5 mins, and resubmitted the binary. Is stuck in review from 6 days, instead another my app was reviewed in ONE day (a week ago). In the resolution center nobody reply to me, i have send an email to the support. i don't want to reject the binary and resubmit, but i have a little haste for this review, because the app was removed from store. Have you solved the issue? or still in review?

mine is 2.5 weeks now and still waiting..

We have the same issue, totally bizarre review times. Apple needs to fix their system as something is wrong with it.

We've had apps stuck "waiting for review" for 2 weeks, yet apps that were recently submitted go into review status. It doesn't make any sense at all, and there's definitley a glitch somewhere.

Apple engineers, if you are reading this, please fix it. This is a widespread issue, as I have spoken to other devs with the same problem!

I am also facing the same issue.

I have sent 2 apps 5 days back but all are in "In Review" Status but no response after that.

A week? Poor baby.... Average is based on business days, not weekdays... 5 days in businss days!

What is the result finally?

My mac app is waiting for 10 days..

Is it a Mac App? Does it get approved now?

I do either. More than 3 weeks waiting from today. Really ****.

The review team works 24/7 (or they have review offices in time zones all over the world). I've had apps approved at 3 AM on Sunday morning.

I have same isuue

Why Apple doing like this ? it should send email to us telling the reason for this delay