Auto tapper

Hello,

I am a newer iOS developer and was hoping to get tips on synthesizing a touch event on an iphone. Similar to an auto tapper I was hoping to make it so the user has the ability to set preferences on the start time (ex: 10 second delay until tapping begins) and the end time (ex: app taps over and over again for 15 seconds). I have been looking online for a long time for answers to this question but I have very little to show. The most useful information I have found was on this page: https://www.cocoawithlove.com/2008/10/synthesizing-touch-event-on-iphone.html

It has a good step by step explination of how to code this but there seems to be a flaw within this post. The code will provide a bad UI experience for the users and will break everytime the code updates. After a brief read of the article it seems to give the impression that this was not an intended feature for iOS devices. If possible a work around that wont cause a poor UI experience for the consumer and something that wont fall appart with every update would be prefered. I understand that Apple wont support an app with an autoclicker feature so we are planning on submitting online in order to work around this. If anyone has any tips on how to get this feature working without having to rebuild it everytime iOS updates that would be fantastic.