tvOS 10.2, Airplay to the ATV4

Hello, while playing from my Mac to my ATV4 (tvOS10.2DP1), only the HomeScreen and Selections of my ATV4 shown on my connected Display/TV.

before, there are the Covers on the Screen...

Happens on two ATV4 with 10.2 DP1.

Have you seen this too?

Replies

Hi again, if anyone can confirm this on the ATV4 please do and answer here..

Engeneering has respond to me:

Engineering has the following feedback for you: You have to press and hold PLAYPAUSE for 6 seconds while on the main menu, not just press itl Thank you for your feedback. Engineering has determined that this issue behaves as intended. We are now closing this bug report. If you just have questions about the resolution, then please update your bug report with that information so we can respond.

This does not work for me on the latest tvOS on ATV4.

Please test and Answer... Thanks...

Problem solved with Firmware 14W5231d, tvOS 10.2 DP2.

Ok, this seems to be fixed in latest tvOS 10.2 DP5... playing Audiobooks hosted in iTunes in macOS 10.12.4 DP5, without any Problems. Thanks ....

Hi, its me again,

after Update to tvOS 10.2.1 DP1 & DP2, this Problem comes up again, same behavior as before... Play my Audiobook from iTunes on my ATV4, Play stops after a few Seconds to Minutes with the rotating Circle. Press Menu (go Back), and Play again, works for a few Seconds / Minutes and stops again....

brrr....

Hm,

unfortunately this Problem exists in the latest Release Version (tvOS 10.2.1 adn in the 10.2.2 DP1 too, again.

Wondering, that no one others have this Problem here.

My Audiobooks stopped after playing a few Minutes, with the Loading Circle, Press "back" on the Remote (Touchpad on the Left Side), the Playback goes back a few Seconds, plays again and will sop after a few Seconds or Minutes..

Playing it with Airplay from my mac (iTunes) all is fine, but play it on my ATV4s (LAN- or Wifi-connected) the Playback stopps, like before described.

If you have similar Problems, please fill a Bugreport too...

Ma Bugreport is open again unter #30483015.

Just test with another Audiobook and the latest Developer-Betas 2 of 10.12.6 and tvOS, the Problem is there again.. no Solution at the Moment.

Playback on my ATV4 stops after a few Seconds/Minutes.

Hope there will be a Solution in near Future, Apple, please what can i do to help you find this Problem...