Issue with login to search ads

I keep trying to login but I get this message?

The iTunes Connect account already has an existing Search Ads account.

Contact the account administrator to gain access to this account. For more information, contact Search Ads support.

I am the account administrator so there is nothing I can do and I keep getting stuck or placed in a loop.

Replies

I'm having the same issue. I am the iTunes Connect agent, but it will not allow me to sign in to Search Ads.

The user who created and linked the Search Ads account does not have admin access in the Search Ads tool (in spite of being an iTunes Connect admin), so he can't invite me to the Search Ads team. It's like Search Ads lets you create accounts with no admin, and then there is no way to invite one later.

Were either of you able to resolve this or find a workaround? Running into the same problem. Nobody on our account can get in.

i have this same issue. Frustrating. Any solutions?

Same issue, no way forwards from what I can tell. It also suggests contacting "Search Ads support" but I can't find any mechanism to actually contact support..

The one link I found to searchads support points to https://app.searchads.apple.com/cm/app/contact (which forces a login and takes me back to the same error page, preventing actually getting anywhere useful).

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Having the same issue. The guy who signed us up no longer works at my company and has been removed as a user. When I try to access Search Ads using the main "agent" accout I get the same message.