An error occurred installing ios 10.3 beta 1

I have downloaded the update several times but have not been able to get it to install. I get the above error message each time. I have deleted the beta profile and restarted on multiple occasions, reinstalled and still nothing. My device is an iPhone 6+. I have been able to install all other betas but is it possible this version won't work on the 6+?

Thanks,

Replies

https://ipadhelp.com/iphone/how-to-update-ios-9-with-cellular-data/

This is happening to me aswell, so I turned off wifi, and put data on. It found the update. Weird? Apple needs to fix something here. We will probably have to wait. If you have a friend or someone who has cellular data. Hotspot to there phone and then download the update via bluetooth. NOT WIFI. THanks.

EDIT: IF you turn wifi off... use cellular data...find update... swipe up into the control centre and turn on wifi again. When it connects to wifi it will allow u to update.

EDIT 2: Error tried a little later and got the update to download. Apples servers were being fixed.

Last night I downloaded and installed the beta profile anew. I then downloaded the 10.3 beta 1 again. However it still won't install.

I downloaded the public beta this afternoon. Same results.

I have been having the same problem with a 7 plus.

I have been able to download every other beta prior to 10.3.

I haven't updated 3 other devices that are all on the public beta, but I will try them tonight.

Is this a known issue with iPhone 6s+?

I'm having the same issue on an iphone 6

I am having the same problem with a 6S. Never had issues before. Installing via data is not allowed; disabling wifi pauses the download. It fails every time. Have tried restarting, reinstalling profile, etc.

What's more, several apps were "deleted" due to space constaints and now they are stuck that way, in limbo. So I cannot use some of my apps and there seems to be no solution.

Got it fixed! What I did was download the update via wifi then when the install now button appears switch to data and let the update verify. From there it will successfully update

Same issue on an iPad without data. Download won't finish on WiFi at all.

Worked out for me too! Thanks!

Hi, just today seen this too.

Only Solution is to Recover iPad from iTunes with latest iOS10.3 beta 2.

Hold the Alt-Key while selecting the Update-Button, you can choose the Firmware to recover manually.

After that you can setup your Device from Backup.

I'm not having an issue downloading. The issue is getting the update to install.

Thanks,

Yes, I did try uninstalling the update file, the beta profile and restarting my phone. I was getting the same issue over and over. It happened with beta 1 and beta 2 again this morning.

Thanks,