Codesign failed - .ipa does not exist

For days I'm looking for solution to this problem. I have tried many different answers from Stack Overflow and other sites, but still problem is the same.

When I try to validate my app, I have tried with other apps also, the problem is the same, it gives me this error:

An error occurred during validation:

Codesign failed.

Archive validation failed duo to issues listed below.

! Unable to validate your application.

The archive is invalid. /var/folders/26/rk825_6d2178gmwjt_6rtgw0000gn/T/XcodeDistPipeline.G1G/Packages/myApp.ipa does not exist.

I have tried answers like:

Logged out from my developer account in Xcode preferences. Turn off bitCode from build settings. Removed unwanted libraries from build phases -> Link binary with libraries

Tried to export the app and upload it through application loader, and got this error:

An error occurred during validation:

Codesign failed.

I also added this piece of code to my plist:

"

<dict>

<key>method</key>

<string>app-store</string>

</dict>

"

I have also tried to execute "xattr -rc" on my project directory.

I also upgraded my Xcode from 8.0 to 8.2.1.

I have also tried to export app as Ad Hoc distribution, and It worked, but when I submitted through the application loader, I got this e-mail from app store team:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “myApp!”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

And also I tried to remove Xcode completely from my mac and re-installed it, but problem remains.

Accepted Reply

>Logged out from my developer account in Xcode preferences. Turn off bitCode from build settings. Removed unwanted libraries from build phases -> Link binary with libraries

Always follow changes such as these by using Xcode's Product menu, then, with the option key pressed, select 'Clean Build Folder'. Confirm no errors in the navigator and go again.

Replies

>Logged out from my developer account in Xcode preferences. Turn off bitCode from build settings. Removed unwanted libraries from build phases -> Link binary with libraries

Always follow changes such as these by using Xcode's Product menu, then, with the option key pressed, select 'Clean Build Folder'. Confirm no errors in the navigator and go again.

Hi,

I just encountered this issue today (Feb 25, 2016) and was fooled for some time that this was because of the Apple Developer erbsite maintenence. Well, it is not.

I tried tthe solutions in this thread - turnig off bitCode, cleaning buils folder, etc. No success.

I can't even use App Loader - I am getting the same error while trying to export the archive - the .app file doesn't exist. It looks like it exist but not in the folder that the "Export" is looking for it.

Any more possible sulutions to this one?

Correction - now the app could not be found in any other folder.