My Account Status is pending

It has been 4 days since I purchased Apple Developer Program but my account still in Pending state. When login to developer.apple.com, it shows "To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now."

How long does it take to get my account activated?

Replies

Yes, I have the same problem. I made an account for 4 days, I answered the confirmation mail but it was not active

Note that if you are outside the US, it can take approx. 2 weeks for the process to complete. Also note the backend is coming off a recent holiday and might still be working the resulting backlog/queue, so best to be patient in any case.

Good luck.

Hi,

I am also facing this issue, its been 2 days and my credit card has been charged for it but still account is in pending state. I am from Europe.

I have the same issues. I got the reply to Photo ID Required.

I did that and the next email tells me:

Thank you for providing the documents we requested. We will review them and follow up with you within two business days.

Best regards,

Apple Developer Program Support

That's 3 days ago ...what's happening?

Hi, I am facing the same issue, almost one week waiting by now with no changes on my “Pending for approval“ status. I have an out of the US address. Could you let me know, was your account finally approved? And if so, how much time did the process take for you?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm facing the same issue my Developer account was showing Pending status for almost 2 weeks. Was logging a case every day but still no response. Request for call back waited for 30 mins still on the queue. No clarity what was pending from me.

Really no contact to reach out to Apple Developer?

Thanks.

Hi,

Same problem, any solution ?

thanks.

😟 Hi, I have the same problem!!

Same problem here, can't manage to pay for dev program, enroll status is pending, and money don't get withdrawn from credit card.

The problem is widespread.

Same.

I have the same problem any solution

Did you solve it?

Hi, I have the same problem!!

I have the same problem. Developer Support does not answer anymore. How can this be solved?

I have the same problem