Purchase Pending

Already done with payment to apple developer account, but still, they are asking me to complete my purchase.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Gagan Juneja Down vote post of Gagan Juneja
11k views

Replies

I have the same problem.

I have payment Invoice. My payment date 25 December 2017. But account status

Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now.

I hame same problem, please help me

I've the same problem

I've the same problem

did anyone this problem sloved ??

😟ı need hel. ı paid 99 dollars for Apple Developer Acoount three days ago but ı can't use my account. my account is not activeted. ı have problem. ı need help. I sent a lot of massage to Apple but Apple did not answer me. Someone helps me

https://developer.apple.com//contact/submit/

Contact Support. I got after 2/3 hours access 🙂

• worked for me as well

Add a Comment

I've the same problem

same problem.

Same issue here.

This is weird... it looks like they have some system issue?

Many people have the same problem but they're not working on fixing this.

Same issue.

Anybody in charge this?

Me too and I tried to enroll for an individual developer membership about a couple days ago. Paid successfully and received the confirm E-mail right after I paid too.

But on the account page, still asked to purchase a membership and I sent my passport and Khmer id to them and still received an email to verify an identity

Same issue.

my account has been suspended for 4 days

i have the same problem does anyone know what to do please??

Same issue here!

I have the same issue. Just signed up for the program and the status shows that my enrollment is complete, but the account is still asking for purchase. I don't know what to do. Wait for 48 hours maybe. Is anybody still having this issue?

• This is normal I wonder if you received 99 $ is paired email from Apple by now ?

Add a Comment