Invalid message: "The expected app is missing from the app's root location, such as ${expectedLocation}"

create sticker pack for imessage and upload it via organizer/ application upload.
Both way got same email as following :
Invalid message: "The expected app is missing from the app's root location, such as ${expectedLocation}"

Because it's sticker pack, I didn't write any code.
I tried to find solution on google, but there's no hope now.
Any help?

Replies

I'm having the same problem, were you able to figure it out?

Same here, very weird since got the same error last time but managed to upload working one... im new with the Appstore but having lots of problems constantly. The whole provisioning, singing, versining feels very confusing. Why cannot this be automated - i guess what im needing is non-coder-noob mode that has button that says publish and it would do the rest automaticly. 😊

Ended up making the sticker-file again from scratch. New sticker project from xcode and imported the icons and stickers... abt 15min job and it worked straight. Sometimes its just easier to dump the old and make a fresh file instead of spending days with problem solving - and usually its one after another... not sure what happened to the original project-file but yeah - luckily making new sticker project is quick.