1 Reply
      Latest reply: Jan 5, 2018 1:25 PM by goviralnow RSS
      gmayer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello.

Where does one get the "code" for TestFlight users to enter when they press the Redeem button in the TestFlight app?

I assume it's somewhere in my iTunes connect?

For certain users (younger family friends), they are using their parent's AppleId (email) and don't otherwise read/access that email on the device in question - so I'd rather just give them the code, but I don't know where I'm suppose to get it from!

Thanks

Greg

• Re: TestFlight redeem code?
          gmayer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello.

I'm replying to my own thread here in case anyone else is searching for the answer to this.  I feel rather silly, but still thought it would be best to share the konwledge:

You get the TestFlight code by clicking on the "Start Testing" button in the email, even if you're reading the email on a different device than the device with TestFlight installed.  Clicking the button opens up a new webpage (at least that's what it did on my desktop) with simple instructions on installing TestFlight, including the Redeem code.

So now I know - next time I should be slightly more adventurous I guess....

Greg