iCloud issues on 10.12.3 Beta (16D12b)

Since updating to 10.12.3 Beta (16D12b), I've had a bevy of iCloud login related issues.

• All of my devices think my Apple ID password is incorrect
  • Back to my Mac will not activate ("Password required", etc...)
  • iCloud on macOS repeatedly claims "This Mac can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with "my.email@me.com"
  • iCloud Keychain is turned off by default
  • FaceTime and iMessage all must be retokenizing themselves, as all of my devices get repeated notifications that all of the other devices have been added to the account (iPads, iPhone, Watch, Mac Pro, MacBook)

Another, possibly related issue. I recently purchased and returned a 13" TouchBar MacBook Pro. As a guess, it's also plausible upgrading to (and subsequently removing) the secure enclave on that machine nuked the authentication of literally all of my other devices.

This, is basically Apple ****, or at least purgatory. You can't escape the chaos, but you need it to work and/or stay on the cutting edge of available technology to stay competitive.

I get that this is beta software, and I fully accept all of the responsibiilty that comes with it, but... it's a pretty raw deal to pay actual money for premier access to something that has – in my experience – only made this more complicated and an almost impossible experience to navigate and maintain.

/rant ❤️

Replies

Why is the formatting on this post all weird?

Everything Apple has become so sensitive & fragile, you can't even type in a box without something going awry. And the "Edit" link in the top post doesn't work, so I can't even fix it.

Another possibility: My aging iCloud account is just corrupt somewhere out of my purview, and once a year it burps hot fire all across my connected devices.