Trying to submit my channel logo to News publisher

I have been trying to submit, my logo to apple.

I first got a response saying that it was incorrect, I then read the guidelines and got a few other people to check to see if my new recreated/restructured logo was correct and matched their guidelines.

They all said yes as well as me.

However I have no received an email from News Publisher saying it still doesn't meet the guidelines.

Could someone please help me out by observing the photo attached from this link.

It may not appear it but the background is transparent just a heads up.

http://*******.com/jg45utw

Any help is much appreciated thanks

Replies

Hello,

Your attached image appears to include a solid white background color. In some views, a mask is applied to your logo, and a solid background doesn’t produce good results. Please use a transparent background (no fill).

For more examples of implementing the Apple News logo specifications, please see Logo specifications in News Publisher Help.

You are not alone. I had the same experience. I checked with a designer and asked him to make changes as appropriate. His feedback was that the instructions are contradictory and make no sense. I am incensed because I spent so much time writing the articles. All you get as a response is a terse one-liner: your channel is not approved because your logo does not conform to guidelines. I can't think anything ruder than this. You can't even talk to anyone on the phone to get it corrected.

I can see a shadow around your logo and that is what is failing it