McAfee EMM and push.apple.com

McAfee EMM goes End Of Life on 1/11/17 and I have been told by McAfee that Apple will at some point shutdown the connection for it, but I am unable to verify that anywhere else.

It connects to gateway.push.apple.com and feedback.push.apple.com to communicate with iOS devices.

The push certificate we are using expires 12/16/17 and the MDM certificate expires 7/26/17.

McAfee provides the push cert and they will not be re-newing it, but I highly doubt that Apple will keep the connection open even to our MDM cert expiry.

We are moving to another product, but they are dragging their feet and I am trying to light a fire, but it is hard to do if you don't have all the kindling you need.

Any info you might have will be appreciated.

Replies

Hi, I cant't give you an answer to your question regarding McAfee EMM EoL process after 1/11/17.

I'm looking for a valid push certificate for our McAfee EMM-deployment. Last day I logged on McAfee download portal, but tey don't offer me a valid push certificate. Actually the push certificate we use expires tomorrow. So I want to ask you, would you be so kind to provide the push certificate expiring 12/16/17 to me? Your help would sort out a great problem, cause we are migrating most of devices, but we wouldn't finish tomorrow.

Best reards

I need The Mcafee push certificate that expire at 12/16/17.

Please con you send me?

Dear All,

I have the same issue you mentioned... Are there anybody who received any update or solved the issue somehow ? Would be much appreciate to have a certificate for additional 2-4 weeks. 😟

Thanks a lot in advance !

Hello, Did you find any solution ? I'm in the same shoes... If you have more info, please update me as well.

Thanks a lot !