The information you entered did not match your D&B profile. Before submitting your information,

We receive the DUNS number confirm email , but when I enter it in the web site , the errror message is showing as following,

The information you entered did not match your D&B profile. Before submitting your information,

The confirming email as following,

Your D-U-N-S Number request/update submitted on 9/6/2016 with ID Number 102122-###### has been completed. You may start using your number in 14 days.

D-U-N-S Number: 54443####

Resolution Description: New Record Created

The following information was submitted as part of your request:

Business Name:

Your D-U-N-S Number request/update submitted on 9/6/2016 with ID Number 102122-###### has been completed. You may start using your number in 14 days.

D-U-N-S Number: 54443####

Resolution Description: New Record Created

The following information was submitted as part of your request:

Business Name: Beijing Navigator New Energy Resources Vehicle Rent Co.,Ltd.

City: Beijing

Thank you for using D&B's Mini Investigation Service.

City: Beijing

Thank you for using D&B's Mini Investigation Service.

But when I check my D&B profile using "Beijing Navigator New Energy Resources Vehicle Rent Co.,Ltd. " as Legal Entity Name, I receive anoter confirm email as followling,

Dear Lin Chen,

The D-U-N-S Number for Beijing Navigator New Energy Resoucres Vehicle Rent Co., Ltd. is 54443####. If you have the legal authority to bind your company to Apple Developer Program agreements, you can use this number to enroll for your company. Before enrolling, please ensure this number is assigned to a legal entity.

How should do the next step.

Thank you.

• I am having the same issue and the below message appears:

The information you entered did not match your D&B profile. Before submitting your information, check your D&B profile. If you've recently changed your legal entity name, update your D&B profile.

although the "Legal Entity name" is correct and resolved and the D-U-N-S Number is written correctly, but it never goes to the second step, and gives the above error.

knowing that D&B already sent me an email validating the name and number.

what is the solution ?

Add a Comment

Replies

You probably already solved the problem taking the date into consideration but this answer may be helpful for those who's facing the similar problem: try to look up how is your company's name looking on D&B website. Sometimes they cut long names and it may cause the problem. You see the full name in the email you received but actually in the database it's shorter due to the line lenght restrictions. If you look up the name on the D&B's website, it may show you this shorter version - and it's exactly how it looks in the Apple's database, so use this version, not the one you've received in email.