auto-renewable subscription option missing

We are trying to add and test an auto-renewable subscription to our app. However, in iTunes connect > Features > In-app purchases, when we click the + button to add an in-app purchase, there no option for auto-renewable subscription. We are only presented with 3 options:

1) Consumable

2) Non-consumable

3) Non-renewing subscription

Is there anything that would cause the auto-renewable subscription option to be missing like this? We haven't yet chosen a price under App Store > Pricing and Availability, but not sure why the other 3 options would show up if that's what's causing this.

Any ideas?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tulip6745 Down vote post of tulip6745
19k views

Replies

Using Safari on macOS?

I'd suggest to confirm all contracts/agreements are current.

I am having the same issue.

could any one please refer to allowed countries list ? if that was the case

On this page https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039it highlights different directions for users in Israel, South Africa, or Turkey

i am not in any of these countries

It's not about YOU or about where you ARE; the question is what country Apple thinks is the HOME COUNTRY of your TEST USER.

I solved it.

By generating the shared secret key, under features -> in-app Purchases..

There is a shared secret key that must be generated.

Same thing is happening to me.

I just generated the Shared Secret but the auto-renewable option is still missing.

Same problem here. Generated the Shared Secret but still no auto-renewable option. Tried logging out and back into iTunes Connect also, no change.

It doesn't happen under a different Account that I own. But there are no differences in the setup in between them - not that I can notice.

I filed a bug to Apple - let's see what they say.

Check your contracts to be sure they are all current and check the 'price' and 'release date' set up for the IAP. Somewhere I read that these dates may get reset to 'tomorrow' if your developer account gets renewed.

Same problem here, generated the shared secret but still do not have the option. Also just enrolled in the developer program about a week ago, just setup a new App ID and attempted to create the renewable subscription

I solved this issue by requesting the Paid Application Contract as they state here: "To be able to create and edit In-App Purchases, you must be an Admin or Technical user for your iTunes Connect account. You must also have the latest version of the Paid Applications contract in effect and must have at least one paid app on iTunes Connect under My Apps."

It works to me too. Thanks

How long does it take to appear, i did that yesterday and cannto see this option?

This worked for me too... Thanks 🙂