Anyone having problems with their Leaderboards not updating ?

The "Today" and "This Week" leaderboards in my game haven't updated since 14th November. I don't know about the All Time leaderboards as the scores are so high they rarely update. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm wondering if it's a temporary problem with Apple's Game Center servers or the continuing demise of Game Center that's eventually going to make me look for an alternative such as the Google Play SDK.

Replies

Edit: Okay, I take back what I said previously. There is something wrong with the leaderboards. On today's leaderboard, for example, there are still scores listed, but they say they were earned more than 24 hours ago. I think the "earned" dates/times are wrong though, because I can see a score posted by one of my test accounts that says it was earned less than 30 minutes ago, but I haven't used that account for days.

----

As far as I can tell, my leaderboards are working normally. I see the usual numbers of scores posted to today's and this week's leaderboards.

Same here. Leaderboards were working fine, but stopped updating for me around Nov 22nd.

Same. My Leaderboard stop updating data since last week Nov17. "Today" categories showing data on Nov 17 not the current date data. Other game leaderboard is working just one of my game having this issues.

same problem here

I filed a bug report (#29407116) for this.

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm glad I found this thread because then I know it's not something wrong with my game itself. My leaderboards haven't received any new scores after November 17.

My leaderboards seem to be fixed now. Today's leaderboard has scores posted within the past 24 hours.

I'm still having intermittent users whose scores aren't posting. Anybody else still having issues?

This same problem is happening again. The scores on my leaderboards haven't updated since ~Jan 29th (9 days ago).

I have the same problem. Would be nice if Apple could resolve this soon..

Leaderboards still broken, going on 12 days now. I updated my old bug report from a couple months ago that was marked as a duplicate and closed. I'm wondering if I need to file a new bug report to actually get this problem noticed...

Yes this leaderboard bug seems to have started up again. Can you please submit a new bug report with Apple? I just sent one.

I just filed a new bug report (ID 30446871).

leaderboards not updating on my newest game for nearly 2 weeks now!

-Jay

My leaderboards seem to be updating now. They were down for 16 days. I really hope Apple figures out what's causing this so that it doesn't continue to happen.