In app products help

Hey guys,

im trying to implement in-app purchases to my app and i cant seem to get any of products back as 'valid' from SKProductsRequest here is what i have tried

• I Have enabled In-App Purchases for my App ID
  • I Have checked Cleared for Sale for my product
  • My project’s .plist Bundle ID matches my App ID
  • I have generated and installed a new provisioning profile for the new App ID
  • I Have configured my project to code sign using this new provisioning profile
  • I am building for iPhone OS 3.0 or above
  • I have tried both the full product ID and sort-hand when when making an SKProductRequest
  • I used explicit ID like com.app.myapp (and com.app.myapp.product1 for my product id)
  • I Have waited over a day since adding my product to iTunes Connect
  • My bank details active on iTunes Connect
  • I Have tried deleting the app from your device and reinstalling
  • My IAP status is 'Waiting for Screenshot'
  • i tried a Clean and rebuild
  • I made a new product ID
  • I used explicit app ID
  • I did complete all the financial requirements (see the "Contracts, Tax, and Banking Information" section of this document).
  • I did use the Provisioning Profile associated with my explicit App ID.

any help to stop getting 0 products returned will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Reply

The usual problems are:

1) contracts are not all signed and approved - all of them.

2) you did not delete the old app and log out of the app store before installing a new build from Xcode

3) you used wild-card provisioning profiles

It is unclear what you mean by

I have tried both the full product ID and sort-hand when when making an SKProductRequest

There is only one productIdentifier

Replies

The usual problems are:

1) contracts are not all signed and approved - all of them.

2) you did not delete the old app and log out of the app store before installing a new build from Xcode

3) you used wild-card provisioning profiles

I have tried both the full product ID and sort-hand when when making an SKProductRequest

There is only one productIdentifier

Hey,

I just triple checked the contracts page i able able to 'view' a contract which is for all regions, of type 'Paid Applications' and the legal entity is correct.

I made sure i wasnt logged into the app store then removed any exisiting app via manage storage and delete app, then reinstalledthee app via xcode.

The provisioning profile being used is not a wildcard.

Sorry what i meant by this was i have tried PRODUCTID, BUNDLEID.PRODUCTID, com.BUNDLEID.PRODUCTID none seem to work.

(i do understand it is only meant to be PRODUCTID)

no matter what i try everything i send comes back in the invalidProductIdentifiers object of the response

thanks.

So i feel dumb buuuut....

i just stumbled across the documentation for (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/ManagingContractsandBanking.html) and it turns out we have not accepted our contract is its sitting in 'request contract' rather than 'contract in effect'. (didnt have access to the user which could action contacts at the time)

my new problem is that when i try to 'request' i get the error 'The address entered has been modified, please verify the changes and resubmit' over and over?

have you guys ever seen this one?

thanks again.

Quick update.

tried again today and was able to request the contract, will assume the IAP procccess will begin working once this has been approved.

thanks again.

Hi PBK,

can you give some details about the "you used wild-card provisioning profiles" point?

At the moment I have an app which can download the product list and perform purchases with sandbox accounts (it has also been tested with Testflight). The application has also been submitted to the Apple store and the revision passed (at the moment it is in "Pending Developer Release" status). However, I tried to download it using a promo code and the product list is not retrieved in this case, I searched for a provisioning profile in my portal but i can't find it since I managed signign automatically with XCode, here is the AppleID created by XCode: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QX6oSDxmzrvlIv9Gg6Iq4_FOlsbkZH_h