Lock button missing in the Control Center on the new beta of Watch OS 3.1.1

Hi there,

Since the last update, i can't find anywhere where i can lock the Watch during sleep for example or other stuff. For me, it's no more in the Control Center.

Does anyone had an idea where i can find once again this function ?

Thanks for your answer

Regards

Christophe

Replies

Still the same in the beta 2 😕

Hi!

Try togging off the Wrist Detection (available on the Watch app on your iPhone) - then see if the lock is available in Control Center.

Thanks!

Hey,

I just try it but it remove all my cards on Apple Pay, it's really not the best solution. The option was here, but not able to use Apple Pay without configuring the cards once again, so i turn on the option and add my cards, again. Please, give it back in the third release 😉

Regards

Hey Once again, in this third beta, still the same. No way to simply lock the watch as it was possible. Why ? And your solution is not the one I expected. :( Or I miss something in this release. Thanks for answer. Regards

This is still an issue even with the recent 3.1.3 release. Why was this removed?

"Try togging off the Wrist Detection (available on the Watch app on your iPhone) - then see if the lock is available in Control Center."

This recommendation is unbelievable. Really? In order to have the lock button available, I have to turn off my Wrist Detection? Why? This makes absolutely no sense at all. Many of the users have children, pets, friends and signficant others and would like to be able to play with them, hug them, etc. without having the watch be affected by an accidental tap by someone's head/arm/shoulder/nose/whatever. Please tell me you're going to put this back in on the Control Center, even when Wrist Detection is enabled.