TestFlight - Privacy Policy is Missing

I am trying to submit a new app to the TestFlight Public Beta test. When I clicking Submit I am getting error:

> Apps that use the entitlements [com.apple.developer.healthkit] must have a privacy policy for [UK English]. If your app doesn’t use these entitlements, remove them from your app and upload a new binary.

The app Primary Language is UK English and that's the only language it is localised for. I am putting a link to our Privacy Policy page into the Privacy Policy URL under App Information section. No matter do I put link or do I leave it empty I am still getting the error.

I have multiple builds on iTuens Connect. By mistake I submitted a build with version 4.4.2 and build 202, also I have version 1 (build 4 and 3). I am trying to submit

version 1.

Accepted Reply

The solution for this problem is providing privacy policy page in Activity > All Builds > Your Build > Test Information.

Replies

The solution for this problem is providing privacy policy page in Activity > All Builds > Your Build > Test Information.

Hi,

has this part been moved? In 'ALL builds > My Build (1.0)' I don't see the section "Test Information". In addition it asks me to submit it in [English], but for the App Information the localization is "English (U.S.)". Does it make a difference?

SOLVED:

Found it. It's in "Test Flight > Test Information" (bottom left of the Test Flight part of iTunes Connect).

It has been moved to "Test Flight > Test Information" (bottom left of the Test Flight part of iTunes Connect).

Just to be clear with this, if working in the UK, you need to go to Test Information and click 'English (U.K)' in the top right. Then select English (US) to add a US one. That's all I did and it started working.