Download link for 10.12.1 Beta (16B2553a) ??

Is there a download link for the 10.12.1 Beta 5 update? It was running the update and I walked away... When I came back, I had a login screen, and it said the system restarted becuase of a crash. That isn't usually how it goes, and I'm not entirely sure if the update completed properly. I don't see any way to try to get it to re-install in the App Store, so I was wondering if there was a separate download link.... Ideas?

Accepted Reply

You can't run the packages individually in sierra, but you can run them from another partition with el capitan - as per instructions in the other thread.

This method does not require it to show up in the mac app store.

Replies

I see previous links have been kindly provided here, I will be patient and wait. 🙂

They are in this thread now: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/66069

Thanks, but apparrently I cannot use them... The system believes it ihas updated, so it no longer shows as available and moving them into the folder specified does not trigger an install on reboot. Further, they can not be run standalone as I only get this:

The package “macOSUpd10.12.1.pkg” requires additional components and cannot be installed independently. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

I imagine it's a PackageInfo requirement, preflight script or something, and possibly could be overcome by editing the pkg, but not sure I want to mess with that. 🙂 If anyone knows of a way to re-install this "cleanly", I'd appreciate it. That is, without (if it would even be allowed or advisable) re-installing the full OS and re-updating.

You can't run the packages individually in sierra, but you can run them from another partition with el capitan - as per instructions in the other thread.

This method does not require it to show up in the mac app store.