Xcode 8.1 beta build setting changes

One of my three apps will not build because the path is wrong but I can't find that path anywhere in the build settings.

After installing Xcode 8.1 beta 2 and allowing it to make recomended changes to build settings my app / project will not build at all. I can't run it in the sim, I can't run it on my device (iPhone 6s) nor can I get it to build an arcive.

If I open my back up of that app / project and not allow Xcode to make recomended changes it will build and run as it should.

My question is, how do I find out what those build changes are so I can correct the stops the app from building & get my app to build?

** I have made some changes to the app but they are limited to updates to it"s database and some added .jpg files. I've made no changes to the code or changes to settings other than what Xcode made.

Accepted Reply

OKAY, ( Red faced ) it turns out there was actually a folder listed in my file list in the project named the same as my project folder. No idea how it got there but it was easy to spot once I actually opened all my groups to show all files & folders because it was showing in red. Once I removed it from the file list the project builds and runs.

Replies

This is the actual build error:

Showing Recent Messages

error: /Users/donaldsteele/Desktop/iOS Apps/HarleyIdendifier/HarleyIdendifier/HarleyIdendifier: No such file or directory

OKAY, ( Red faced ) it turns out there was actually a folder listed in my file list in the project named the same as my project folder. No idea how it got there but it was easy to spot once I actually opened all my groups to show all files & folders because it was showing in red. Once I removed it from the file list the project builds and runs.