Stickers not showing, only app icon

Hi, I am encountering a problem with my iOS sticker pack not showing up in my simulator or device - only the app icon shows up in the sticker area in Messages. How do I fix this error?

Replies

No errors? Any log activity? What happens if you option-clean the build folder, delete all previous versions off both the simulator and device and try again?

Which version Xcode, btw?

Same problem - iOS 10.2.1 and xcode verion 8.2.1.

I can build the sticker app to the simulator fine and works great there but when I build to my teathere iPhon 6 it only shows the icon and clicking on the icon will not load the stickers. I did get an error "Could not attach to PID 7321". Each time I run it to the mobile app and try again the PID is incremented - error on pid 7240 this time.

I'm having same issue. sticker app works in xcode and on simulator. Was approved by apple and ready for sale. When I install on a device I only see icon. No stickers load.

Debbie, how many stickers are being displayed? And are they all animated?

None of the stickers are animated. You can see it in the imessage store if you search by name- Camp Chenawanda Sticker Pack or by my name Debbie Rothenberg. I've made other sticker apps the exact same way and no problem. Not sure why they would accept it and change status Ready for Sale if there was a problem.

Oh and no stickers are showing-only the icon

Did you ever figure this out? We have same problem and getting no help from developer or technical support. We can't find an issue on our end either.

I would real quick build an identical 1.1 version, submit it, then find the form to bump the line in the review queue (you might have to call, or do a bit of searching, but one does exist). They do make exceptions for stuff like this. Like you, Apple doesn't want a dead app sitting in the store. I've used it once when a reviewer forgot to approve one of my In-App Purchases so the app went live with non-functioning buy buttons.

I've tested it on an iPhone 7 and 6 and can confirm nothing is happening (just the icon is showing). Maybe something went wrong when it was copied to their live servers (I have no clue, but why not?)

Thank you. I'll try that and let you know.

Appreciate it.

Make sure you're on the latest official version of xcode, then on the device you're running the build on, make sure you have pressed "Trust this Device" under General -> Device Management -> [Your App]. Then re-run your build via Xcode and your stickers will show up.

Make sure you're on the latest official version of xcode, then on the device you're running the build on, make sure you have pressed "Trust this Device" under General -> Device Management -> [Your App]. Then re-run your build via Xcode and your stickers will show up.

This fixed my problem, just had to flag the app as trusted. Many thanks!!