Google Drive not displaying correctly

I am trying to load a google document, but I keep getting brought to the google troubleshooting page. I cleared all my cache and cookies and restarted the browser. That did nothing. If google needs adobe flash player, it is allowed in Safari Preferences. I am on the most recent macOS update so Safari is the most updated version (according to apple's safari support page https://support.apple.com/safari ). Cookies are allowed from visits I visit. I am not sure what can fix it. Private mode on Safari does not work at all but Chrome works for google drive. Anyone else experiencing this or know any potential solutions?

Thanks

Accepted Reply

It has finally been resolved. After speaking with a senior advisor at apple for half and hour, we determined that 1Blocker extension for safari was the cause of my issue with google drive. After whitelisting google, it is fixed.

Replies

Which beta? What is the build #?

Has anyone else seen this on macOS sierra or is it just my computer at fault for the Safari problems?

It has finally been resolved. After speaking with a senior advisor at apple for half and hour, we determined that 1Blocker extension for safari was the cause of my issue with google drive. After whitelisting google, it is fixed.