[MC] System group container for systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path is /private/var/containers/Shared/SystemGroup/systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles

I am integrating Facebook Login in my app (FacebookSDKs-iOS-4.16.0)

When calling the faceBookLoginManger i am receiving this message/error in the console.

[MC] System group container for systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles path is /private/var/containers/Shared/SystemGroup/systemgroup.com.apple.configurationprofiles

[MC] Reading from public effective user settings.

What does it mean and how can it be fixed?

Thanks

Replies

I have been getting the same log have you found a solution to this yet ?

1- From Xcode menu open: Product > Scheme > Edit Scheme

2- On your Environment Variables set

OS_ACTIVITY_MODE
in the value set
disable

Setting OS_ACTIVITY_MODE to disable will only hide certian kinds of output to the console, including NSLog.

I see the same problem when using a VC that is within another VC that was presented by pushing from a navigation controller.

In my case, there is a problem, which might point to what the message means: The VC subview, needs to process the keyboardWillShow notification. For some reason as the parent view was pushed by a NavigationController, this notification is not being passed. My guess is there's something that has to be done to allow this, but I don't know what it is.

I know the VC subview works fine if the parent VC is the root view controller or is not pushed by a navigation controller.

Thanks so much for this insight. I was experiencing the issue descripted by the original poster and putting the view controller in a navigation stack solved the problem. Thanks!