WARNING ITMS-90686: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."

I have recently started getting the following error when I upload the archive to App Store:

The archive passed validtion with several warnings.

WARNING ITMS-90686: "The binary you uploaded was invalid."

I am working on:

Xcode Version 8.0 (8A218a)

Does anybody has any idea what's causing it?

Replies

I also got that after being fine last night. I wonder if a newer version of Xcode is coming out today.

On the iTunesConnect side, it looks like the binary was accepted and processed. I will be submitting to TestFlight External and Review

Not sure if this is releated but when I create archive I get the following warnings:

warning: section "__textcoal_nt" is deprecated

.section __TEXT, __textcoal_nt, coalesced, pure_instructions

^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

note: change section name to "__text"

.section __TEXT, __textcoal_nt, coalesced, pure_instructions

^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

warning: section "__const_coal" is deprecated

.section __TEXT, __const_coal, coalesced

I reverted the code to before the code changes I made, cleaned the project, derived data etc., but still see the warnings.

What's causing it?

I confirm that the build passed TestFlight review and is available for External Testing.

Hi guys, same issue here, on the iTunesConnect side, it looks like the binary was accepted and processed. I will be submitting to TestFlight External and Review. I just tested on iPad, test app works.

The same situation here.

Same here. Passed validation and completed processing in iTunes connect. I wonder if this is just a bogus error that we're all getting and if we shouldn't just go ahead and try submitting...?

Hey guys,

I am also seeing the same error but at first I didn't see the binary in TestFlight, then I saw it for a brief moment and now it's gone again. Not sure what is happening here. ?_?

Just replying to say that I am experiencing the same thing. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Same here -- experiencing this issue

Update: I just uploaded the same code base (only changed the build number) and it went through successfully.

also happening over here

I am having this issue as well

Happening here too, but my build is not showing up in TestFlight nor in Activity. I'm stuck.

Thank you. I checked the Itunes Connect and the build is there(processing). I will wait and try to submit to Apple Store.

Getting the same error here.