ipv6 issue

I had uploaded a binary to AppStore but it's get rejected with following issues :

From Apple

ngRepeat: rejectionReason in message.qcRejectionReasons

2. 1 PERFORMANCE: APP COMPLETENESS

end ngRepeat: rejectionReason in message.qcRejectionReasons Performance

We were unable to review your app as it crashed on launch. We have attached detailed crash logs to help troubleshoot this issue.

Next Steps

Please revise your app and test it on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to ensure it will launch without crashing.

Resources

For additional information about supporting IPv6 Networks, please refer to Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks and Supporting IPv6-only Networks.

For a networking overview, please see About Networking.

For information on how to symbolicate and read a crash log, please see Tech Note TN2151 Understanding and Analyzing Application Crash Reports.

If you have difficulty reproducing this issue, please try testing the workflow described in Testing Workflow with Xcode's Archive feature.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:

- complete details of your rejection issue(s)

- screenshots
- steps to reproduce the issue(s)

- symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log

ngRepeat: token in message.tokens

I checked through this link :

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1

for IPV6 network but the application is running perfectly on Adhoc build. There are no crashes on launch screen.

Please guide me how to check the application regarding this bug and what to do to resolve this if any answer.

Thanks.

Replies

I am facing same issue. Are you resolved the issue could you guide me the steps to be resolve.

We are facing the same issue. Were you able to resolve this issue?

Same issue in my case.

Althought my application works totaly offline it had been rejected 4 times so far due to getting frozen while connected to IPv6 network.

I have tested on iPhone7 (iOS 11.2.5) and iPad3 (iOS 9) and I never get stuck. The app works very smooth at constant framerate...

My app was build with Adobe AIR in version 24/28 as well Apache Flex SDK AIR 24/28.