[SearchAD] Cannot find my country in the available country list

I'd like to create an account for starting SearchAD. But I cannot find my country (Republic of Korea or South Korea) in the available country list. It's just a mistake or intended? Please give me some feedback about this. I want to start my campaign quickly.

Replies

My country Singapore is not in the list either. It would put us at a hugely disadvantaged position if we are omitted intentionally.

I am having the same issue. Furthermore, somehow I am unable to contact them via the feedback form. No response after clicking on the submit button. Hope someone from Apple can look into this fast.

Yup, that happened to me as well.

We face the same issue for our country (Austria). FYI, I just called Apple Developer Support (https://developer.apple.com/contact/phone/) to inquire about this further, but unfortunately, they were not able to give me an explanation and promised they'd get back to me. Maybe you guys should do the same...?

Same here my country isn't listed either! This puts key plans and apps on hold! Tried contacting Apple the form didn't work and currently couldnt get to them. While all our countries are listed to enroll in the developer program, make app store purchases or whatever else we wish. Wonder why this is as they did limit ad's to search ads to the U.S App Store only that cant be the reason.