How many website push Id's can I create?

Hello,

I want to know how many different website push id's and certificate I can create?

Is it possible to send Safari web push notification without a certificate?

How many certificate can I create?

Does Apple have REST APIs to create website push id's and certificate?

Thanks in Advance

Replies

Can I ask why you are trying to create multiple different push IDs and certificates? I don't know if there is a limit, but I do know:

- You can't send a push notification without a certificate

- We don't have any REST APIs to create the push IDs and certificates, you need to go through your Developer portal to create them.

Hope this helps, and feel free to file an enhancement request on https://bugreport.apple.com with the reasons why you would like the REST API to create website push IDs.

Reason for creating multiple website push ids and certificates could be because of the application setup. Let's say it's one company operating several projects in different countries, say. In this case you need to have each project have it's own configuration and be independent of the others - a reason why one may need several of those certificates.

Does this website push id have to match the website, seems that even if a site is added to the allowedDomains array the signature verification error pops up?