AirPlay scrubbing horribly broken on tvOS 10

Anyone else seeing this? The scrubbing indicator only moves couple of minutes and then gets stuck. I'm seing this with 10.0.1 beta as well. It's quite obvious, I'm wondering how things like this can get through Q/A.

Replies

Having the same issue also. Noticed it about a week ago. I hope this bug gets fixed asap.

gfgsfgf

Noticed the same or similar issue: scrubbing works only once (one drag gesture) after clicking the remote's touchpad. If I then try to do another drag gesture with the touchpad nothing happens. Sometimes scrubbing doesn't work at all after clicking the touchpad, i.e. the thumbnail above the slider doesn't move as I drag my finger on the touchpad.

I've managed to reproduce this with different iOS apps from the store (e.g. YouTube) and with a simple test app. And with the test app the issue can be reproduced with different streams (originally we assumed it could be stream specific), one of the streams was https://tungsten.aaplimg.com/VOD/bipbop_adv_example_v2/master.m3u8 . Safari (10.0 11602.1.50.0.10) can also be used to reproduce this issue.

With tvOS apps the scrubbing works ok - so this indeed is AirPlay specific. Used AppleTV model was A1625 and tvOS version was 10.0 (14T330).

Can one of you post a bug report number for the issues you are seein?

Would it be possible for Apple to check the bug I reported (28957390)?