Problem of the Bluetooth Keyboard Home button in iOS 10?

Does anyone experience the problem of the Bluetooth Keyboard Home button in iOS 10? If you pair a new Bluetooth Keyboard, the Home button of the keyboard works fine at that moment. However, if you disconnect the keyboard, lock the iOS screen, then reconnect the Bluetooth keyboard. The Home button of the BT keyboard can only wake the screen up. It cannot trigger Siri anymore. Unless, the reconnection is established while the iOS screen is unlocked. Sometimes it is even worse, the Home button of the BT keyboard simply stopped working (while the regular typing is still OK) until the BT connection is reestablished. I tested the following keyboards and button, they all behave the same, so I wonder if this is a problem of iOS 10?

Logitech K760

Logitech K811

Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard (Model 1695)

Satechi iOS BT Home Button

Replies

I have the Satechi BT Home button and have the same problem. With ios10 it no longer brings up Siri. Anyone know hat may have changed? Originally I thought that it wasrelated to the Home button unlock/open setting, but it doesn't seem to work in either mode.

Thanks,

Tim

Same to me,

I contated Satechi and the agree that there was a problem related to IOS 10 and that they were in touch with Apple for a resolution:

Sly

Subject: Siri problem

OCT 11, 2016 | 11:26AM PDT

Alex replied:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The issue is due Apple’s most recent iOS update and we are aware of this. We work closely with our developers to maintain the compatibility of our devices, which you can understand, can take some time.

We have contacted Apple to help resolve this issue and are awaiting a response. Your email has been added to our list to receive updates for the BT Home Button. We’ll email you when we receive an update from Apple. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve these issues

Thank you,
Alex
Satechi Technical Support

Is there any update on this Issue and my third party home button no longer launches Siri. Only function is that it wakes the home screen log in.