ERROR ITMS-90596: "Invalid Bundle. The asset catalog at...

We got an error, when we tried to upload new build to itunesconnect via Xcode 8 (from App Store and from http://developer.apple.com/download/more/ — the same behavior). We use Swift 2.3 in our project and some pods.

ERROR ITMS-90596: "Invalid Bundle. The asset catalog at 'Payload/***.app/Assets.car' can't be read. Try rebuilding the app with a non-beta version of Xcode and submit it again."

Any ideas? 😕

Replies

Getting the same error here using Xcode 8 from the App Store. Were you able to find a solution?

I've got the same error. Does anybody has any solution for this ?

I've got the same error. It's ****!

We resolved this issue by upgrading to the production version of macOS Sierra. Good luck folks.

I got this today. Built my app with Xcode 8.1 (8B62) on MacOS 10.12.1 (16B2555)

My concern is that the iTunes validation requires the assets catalog to be literally named "Assets.xcassets". Mine is not but this hasn't been an issue before.

Anyone else seeing this error currently?

Update Edit: It was resolved when my client who was submitting the build to the app store updated their Xcode version. The build was OK but the version of App Loader was causing the issue in my (our) case.

I had two Xcodes on my Mac, Xcode 7.3 and 8.1. I made the archive using 8.1 but was uploading it with Xcode 7.3's Application Loader (3.5). Uploading with Xcode 8.1's Application Loader (3.6) resolved the issue for me

Thanks. It resolved the error.

i have got the same error and i uploaded app using your comment but now fcm is not working

Hello All,
I have got the same error on Azure DevOps, am using MacOS Agent, which has been upgraded, any other alternative?